PROPERTIES, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS:
Conductr and the Conductr logo are property of PATCHWORKS makes tendertech S.L.
Ableton and Ableton Live are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Native Instruments and Traktor are trademarks of Native Instruments GmbH.
Mac, Mac OS and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
This web site and its content – including but not limited to text, images, audio and video clips – are the property of PATCHWORKS makes tendertech S.L.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION:
All the data provided to PATCHWORKS makes tendertech S.L. through Conductrâ€™s web contact form, newsletter form or support registration complies with the requirements in accordance with the Organic law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data of Spanish Data Protection Agency.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
- Ownership and purpose of the Web Platform
- The Website www.conductr.net (hereinafter the â€śWebâ€ť or the â€śPlatformâ€ť) is a Web Page owned by Patchworks Makes Tendertech, S.L (hereinafter â€śThe Companyâ€ť or â€śPatchworksâ€ť), a Company duly incorporated and existing under the Laws of Spain, with registered office at C/ dels Oms 10, Sector Industrial V-2, 17111 Forallac (Girona), company number B-65379240 and the following registration data with the Commercial Registry of Barcelona: Â Volume 42103, folio 60, Â y sheet number B 402009, signup 1.
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Access to and use of our Platform as well as any information, services and content are subject not only to the applicable Law in force and to regulatory standards but also to the provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Platform may be amended by the Company without any specific notice to the User. In this regard it is important that the User verifies the Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Exclusions of Liability
- Due to technical uncertainties of the Internet, Patchworks reserves the right to temporarily suspend the use of the Platform for technical reasons or maintenance. The suspension of services does not confer any right to compensation to the User, although Patchworks shall use its best efforts to limit possible suspension or interruptions. In addition, Patchworks retain the right to implement any changes to Patchworks software at any time, with or without notice. User acknowledges and agrees that it is possible Patchworks carry out certain actions that may prevent User from accessing the Web at certain times for limited periods, therefore User agrees that Patchworks shall not be responsible or liable as a results of any of such actions including, without limitation, for deletion or failure to make available, any of the Platformâ€™s content features or services.
- Patchworks makes no representations about the results obtained from using the Platform and/or Patchworks software services. Therefore, under no circumstances may Patchworks or its directors, officers, employees or representatives be held liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to any loss of profits, loss of data or business opportunities resulting from the use of the Platform and/or any Patchworks software or application services.
- Patchworks is not responsible for any loss or damage that User may suffer as a result of inappropriate use of the Platform or if the User breaches the Terms and Conditions herein or the instructions provided by Patchworks to the User in the Web or through any other channel provided for that purpose.
- Intellectual Property
- Patchworks is the rightful owner of all right, title and interest in and associated with the Platform, its contents, and software including any modifications, updates and new versions as well as any trademark, trade name, know how, copyright and any other industrial and intellectual property rights inherent to the Platform and its related technology.
- Users acknowledge and agree their personal data will be managed and controlled under responsibility of Patchworks who will use and process any personal information according to current legislation on data protection for the purpose of providing the services offered through our Platform.
- User guarantees that any personal data provided through the Platform is true and accurate. Therefore, Patchworks shall not be responsible of any incident derived from the inaccuracy of falsity of the information provided.
- The Users, when voluntarily provide their data, expressly consent the processing by Patchworks and by its service providers and collaborators whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the services offered in our Platform. Also, the User authorizes Patchworks to send commercial communications, newsletters and any notice regarding Patchworks products and services, as well as any news and promotions of Patchworks by any means including electronic media.
- Patchworks, its third party collaborators have implemented and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. To help safeguard the personal information that the Platform collects about Users, Patchworks meets the requirements provided by the Spanish Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which provides the regulatory standards and security measures applicable to the processing of personal information. Â Furthermore, third parties that might provide support, management, maintenance and/or Â marketing services on behalf of Patchworks may also receive personal information about Users, and in order to do so Patchworks require them to adhere to appropriate security standards with respect to such information as well as to comply, if that is the case, with the applicable local data protection laws and regulations to which such third parties are subject.
- Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancelation, opposition with respect to the processing of their personal information and even opt-out from our electronic commercial communication services Â by written request to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Â Interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the Spanish Law. For the resolution of any dispute that may arise regarding the content and enforcement of the Terms and Conditions provided herein, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona. However, in case of the Spanish or Regional Legislation for the Protection of Consumers and Users provide for the possibility that the User choose jurisdiction based on the place of residence, the parties shall proceed in accordance with the provisions of that Law.
- If you would like to contact us in respect to of any element of the Terms and Conditions of Use herein or if you have any question or comments on it, please contact us directly to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending your written request to our office address:
Patchworks Makes Tendertech S.L
Carrer dels Oms 10, Sector Industrial V-2
17111 Forallac (Girona).
For further information on this terms, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com.
ACTIVIDAD SUBVENCIONADA POR EL MINISTERIO DE EDUCACIĂ“N, CULTURA Y DEPORTE
Con el soporte de AcciĂłn EstratĂ©gica EconomĂa y Sociedad Digital (AEESD)