Conductr is a modular environment where you can add the modules you want in order to control Ableton Live or Traktor.
Every artist is unique, so their tools should be as well. Thatâ€™s why Conductr is an app that musicians and DJs alike can design according to their specific needs.
Conductr is designed to provide artists with a different kind of experience: one that makes sense on an iPad. It is not about mimicking hardware or desktop software on the iPad, but to offer a 100% mobile-oriented user experience.
Conductr is a freemium app. What you download for free is a trial version with limited features. Purchase the Premium modules you want for unlimited use.
REMINDER: Conductr is a software controller. It doesnâ€™t produce any sound by itself.
We hope you enjoy using Conductr as much as we enjoy developing it.
Do not forget to check our website for new modules and updates: www.conductr.net
Thank you for choosing Conductr!
The Conductr team.â€©
Latest release Conductr 2.2.0.
New feature: The Multiport function!
Control one single Ableton Live or Traktor set with multiple iPads.
- Live 8 is no longer supported. For more information go to support.conductr.net
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Latest release Conductr 2.1.0.
- Brandl MIDI drum pad module:
- Ergonomic Mode:
- Hand morphology capture system.
- Play with 1 to 5 fingers.
- Assign any pad to any finger. .
- Pad Mode:
- 16 pads on a 4×4 matrix
- 8 macro controllers.
- 1 XY-4D FX unit.
- Settings editor:
- 2 MIDI mapping modes: Automatic Ableton Drum Rack Mapping and Manual.
- 2 flexible volume modes: Touch Size (TSZ) and Center-Relative (CTR).
- 2 fixed volume modes: Manual (set each padâ€™s volume) and Global (5 positions).
- Traktor module update:
- Show masters BPMs.
- Show volume meter (VU).
- Flux working with loops.
- USB connection for Windows.
- IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server to version 2.1.0. in order to use Conductr 2.1.0.
- Traktor Module:
- Flexible interface: up to 4 slots for any deck you want to place (even duplicate them).
- Each deck features 3 different view modes:
- Player: Control track browsing, progress bar, loops, cues, sync, tempo and flux, plus bend and jog touchstrips.
- Mixer: Control volume, 3 band EQs with kills, 2 filter modes (Lo and Hi pass), monitor your cues, key note control and gain adjust.
- Fx: Control single or grouped FXÂ units, automatic display of all fx and parametersâ€™ names and control types, and create your own single or grouped FXÂ presets.
- New interface color palette.
- Upgraded Conductr icon.
- IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server to version 2.0 in order to use Conductr 2.
- Ableton Live 9.0 or higher.
- Traktor 2.5.0 or higher / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 2.5 (or higher) / Traktor Pro 2 2.5 (or higher) / Traktor LE 2 2.5 (or higher).
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher / Windows 7 or higher and 64-bit Intel Operating System with iTunes.
- Server Software (free download at conductr.net/downloads).
- iPad / iPad Mini with iOS 6.0 or higher.
- Original iPad Connection cable (Apple made or Apple Certified-MFI), when using the USB Connection.