Claydr MIDI Keyboard
Designed to improve your performance
Play with any instrument featured in your Ableton Live set and improve your performance with the automatic chord & scales generator.
- 4 different rows onscreen.
- Each row can contain a different octave.
- Each row settings can be edited independently.
- Row settings:
- ADD NOTE: Add up to 3 complementary notes to the one you play.
- 3 DIFFERENT VELOCITY MODES: Manual, Random and Fixed.
- SPREAD: Spread supplementary notes on higher and lower octaves of your choice.
- RANDOM: Generate random complementary notes on the same scale you are playing.
- HOLD: Add sustain to the notes you play.
- BEND: Vibratos and pitch bending by simply moving your finger left and right on a key.
- More parameters can be set using the CLAYDR SHIFT Mode:
- Select the scale and key you want to play.
- KEY mode to see only each scaleâ€™s notes.
- CHROMATIC mode to see the whole keyboard.
- When using it with a MIDI keyboard, Claydr can correct out of scale notes, add chords or apply any of its improvements to your performance.
NOTE: The Claydr freemium version includes 1 row and 1 scale. You can purchase Claydr Premium to get 4 rows onscreen and 58 scales. All previous Conductr Premium Full Pack owners will get Claydrâ€™s full version for free.